Sunday, July 14, 2013

A MATLAB wrapper

Now there exists a wrapper ilu.m which should guarantee compatibility to calls of the ilu function from MATLAB. After an input checking the types are assigned as follows:

  • 'nofill' --> iluk()
  • 'crout' --> iluc()
  • 'ilutp' --> ilut() // the real ilutp still doesn't work for me...
ilu.m still needs lots of test cases. To create them, I want to compare MATLABs behavior, which I have access to in my university. A little weird is, that the second test case taken from the MATLAB ilu description, which I posted earlier about, doesn't seem to work any longer. Maybe that has something to do with the conversion changes? I'll check this. Additionally the crout version example does not produce the same output, as MATLAB does. This might have the reason, that I cannot offer the modified ILU (MILU) option presented there.

To get an overview of my work, see the updated schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment